Hi everyone from a true newbie

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Esprever, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Esprever

Esprever TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello there :)

I'm french and currently live in Germany. Sorry if my english is not perfect.

I received, 3 days ago, a Nikon D3400. It is my third camera but my first Reflex. (I got a 18-105mm lens with it).
    I have some theoric knowledges in photography, but this is the first time I can truly enjoy and experiment manual settings, so I would say I am a really newbie in photography.

I am here to have some advices and informations about my pictures, the mistakes I make and what should I do.

I was really interested in interior photography, emotions and feelings, and shadow/light (in theory ofc, in real life it's a mess), but since I got my camera, I roamed a bit the city where I live, and found the street photography more awesome than I thought. But so hard. (I'm counting a bit on you all to teach me about how to focus correctly and having interesting street pictures).

Beside photography, my hobbies/passions are drawing, writting and music making (singing, piano, and trying to compose a bit but I have no mathematical imagination for that yet).

Thanks for the reading. I hope I'll learn a lot here :)
    Bye.

2. benhasajeep

benhasajeep No longer a newbie, moving up!

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome to the forum.

3. snowbear

snowbear Big Furball Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit

Bonjour, welcome to the forum. I would suggest posting one or two of your best photos and ask for critique.

I also like to draw and sketch. I started a thread with some of my sketches.