Hi Everyone

first post, #1, 8, and the last one.

Second post, The first and the Last.

Good job and welcome :)

Hey funky, welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.

Nice series of pics.
One suggestion for future posts: when you put up say more than 4 pics in a row, you best number them. Saves your viewers from scrolling and counting through them over and again to then be able to say "Like #so-and-so best because..." or "In # so-and-so I'd do this or that...", you see?

I am a sucker for backlit plants and flowers, so I cannot help it: I must love your first photo here. Very good concept.
And I am a sucker for the colour green as it shows in nature, so I cannot help loving the first of your second lot, too.

That sunset-sky plus reflection is ALSO a very very beautiful picture!

I do hope for your own sake that you have kept the best of your "in flight" photos to yourself to enter it into the September Challenge!?!? You know you must not enter pics that have been shown in the Galleries before...!

amazing ones of the butteflies and the sunset just beautiful :)

I have the best inflight picout of mine for the contest ^___^ thanks for the compliments. yea yea i love this place :hugs: . is the contest still on because i cant find it.

Top of the index page ... cannot really be overlooked (one should think - and so many do overlook it, in fact). And yes, it is still on.

Critique YOU??? I'm not worthy! These are fantastic. Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks for the compliment ^__^. Yea i plan to post my "In flight" picture tomorrow when i get home from school.....Untill then have fun and happy snapping :cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back