Hi-Fi

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by 512, Sep 14, 2009.

1. 512

512 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    [​IMG]
    (click for higher resolution)

that's the real high fidelity, cristal clear and pure sound for your ears...

C&C are welcome

2. 5DManiac

5DManiac TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It's fine but it doesn't appear to be that interesting. I'd rather see a brand new speaker in all its glory. But cool anyway and I like your one a day photo mindset.

3. invisible

invisible Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Man, you keep posting images so small (here and on your website) that it's impossible to appreciate them in detail. I understand that you have your reasons for doing this; however, to appreciate photos you can't look at them in almost-thumbnail size.

It took me a while to understand that this wasn't a broken tractor seat but the remains of a speaker, go figure. If the title hadn't been "Hi-fi", I would've given up on the image and moved on.

4. John Godwin

John Godwin TPF Noob!

Quite a bland and uninteresting shot. The kind of thing you can find twenty pages of on a flickr search.

No personal offense intended.

5. 512

512 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i apprieciate your feedbacks! thank you. 800x600 format isn't enough? i'll use 1024x768 if the image size will not grow up too much. i'm not convinced about this image and that's because i posted here. the real problem, imho, is that the photo is non inserted in the context i shot it (ghost village). it is related to the silence i found there, that was unnatual.
    thank you for your time and comments ;)