Hi form India and USA

MKD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I am MKD from India currently living in USA. I am pursuing Ph.D in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in the US. I do not call myself a "photographer" as it is only my hobby. I am currently using a D3300 with kit lens (which is not exactly mine), though I bought a D5300 which I'll get my hands on by the year end.
Thanks

Welcome from Maryland.
Tell us a bit more about yourself.
Where are you from in India, where is your program here, do you have a thesis project yet?

I am a retired scientist, applied areas mostly although my doctorate was in material science.

Welcome from Maryland.
Tell us a bit more about yourself.
Where are you from in India, where is your program here, do you have a thesis project yet?

I am a retired scientist, applied areas mostly although my doctorate was in material science.
I am from West Bengal, India and currently living in Virginia and studying at VCU (I am also a TA for chemistry here). I just completed my 1st year here and my proposal is due in few months. Right now I work with laser to synthesize catalysts for organic reactions.
My previous camera was a Nikon point and shoot (L110) and that is kind of a reason why I like Nikon cameras.
Thank you.

Most reactions

Back