Hi from CALIFORNIA

WesVFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wesvfx.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys... i know I already have a number of posts but don't think I ever formally introduced myself...

I just got my first DSLR back in June and have enjoyed using it more and more! I live in southern California and just graduated college with a degree in visual effects, hence how I got interested in photography. Right now I'm sporting my Canon T1i and only have the kit lens. But am looking to grow my photography arsenal when I get some $$$ lol...

I've thoroughly enjoyed the site and there's a plethora of information on here. If you want to learn more about me or check out my photos so far, my website is in my signature graphic. Just click on it...

-Wes

Hey neighbor. I'm in east county San Diego.

I'm new also, both here and to DSLRs. Been taking pictures as part of my job for several years (with a Sony DSC point and shoot) but don't consider myself a photographer yet. Got a 7D a couple months ago and am learning more every day. I'm almost to the point where I think I can justify to myself that I need a real lens, but it will have to wait.

I really like this forum and there are a lot of great photogs here to learn from.

Welcome to TPF! I checked out your site..you've got some nice shots. I am also living in California :er:

Most reactions

Back