Raimios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
raimios.kuvat.fi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!
I just joined...and this place looks very nice and friendly.

I mostly like landscapes/cityscapes and street photos. Here's some examples:

Time stops:

full

and one from street:

full

Heya Raimios. Welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

While this thread of yours is your introductory thread and was therefore placed into the "Welcome and Introductions"-Forum, I decided to move it to the General Gallery, since it contains photos of yours.

You might still want to pop over to the "Introductions" and tell us some more about yourself - maybe? What brought you to liking photography so much, what you're doing for a living, all such things?

As to the two photos shown here, both sport intense colours and show some post processing performed on them, and the second definitely was NOT taken in your home country ;) . Will go check out your Helsinki-photos now.

Thanks, and thanks for the advice; I'll try to remember resize my pictures before posting them.

(Pssst, Raimios: they may also be 800px wide when they are horizontal pics ... )

Welcome to the forum, you're lucky as a photographer to live in such a beautiful country.

Love the graphic boldnes of the first shot.

Terve! Kiva nähdä muitakin suomalaisia täällä! :mrgreen:

Very nice shots (and a great looking gallery too!). I really like the contrast and deep color of the sky in the first shot :D

Thanks for all, it´s nice to be here!
@Nelarius; meitä näyttää olevan kaikkialla,kiva että täälläkin!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back