Hi from Florida

kaeleigh..

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Waiting to get my Holga 120N, hopefully I'll have it on friday. :D Hey everyone.

Hey there! I'm from Florida as well. Miami to be specific. Welcome to the forums.

Sweeet! I am also from Miami!! Born and raised - i live in seattle now but i look forward to seeing your pictures - i'll live vicariously through them since seattle is in the "no sun for 5 months" rainy season apparently called "winter" lol :p

Hi - from Florida here also. Wish I was just about anywhere north of here, but I deal with it :)

Haha.. well "winter" is pretty magical..there's this white fluffy cold stuff - its sorta like rain - that falls from the sky. :lmao:

YAY! Key west too! I lived there for 3 years right by El Siboney in old town - how much do you love chickens!!! :neutral: j.k

Hello... I am also from Florida... The Ft Lauderdale area!

Cheers, joe

Hi - from Florida here also. Wish I was just about anywhere north of here, but I deal with it :)
I'll trade u any day of the weeeeek! :thumbup: deal? Seattle's REAL photographic!! Whatya say!? :p

Fine by me. I'm tired of the A/C. When it cools off I leave all the windows and sliders open until it gets below 45.

Seriously though, ideally I'd like to be back where I can escape to the mountains for an afternoon or a day. It sucks here. Family and work take priority though.

Hi,and welcome to the site........and I too grew up in Miami,well,Opa-locka,in the 60's
it is a great State.....go Noels

...YAY! Key west too! I lived there for 3 years right by El Siboney in old town - how much do you love chickens!!! :neutral: j.k

I live and work in Old Town. The chickens can be an annoyance. One the other hand, I often see ibis and herons on my walk to work. I say 14 ibis one morning earlier this week.

Hey everyone. Our weather is horrible, I'd trade anyone who is north of FL! hah.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back