Hi from Florida!

Milk&Cookies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi from Florida (at least for now)! I started my photography journey a few years ago when I purchased a Canon T3i, but never quiet committed to it until about 6 months ago. The best way for me to learn is to jump right in, and I'm excited to get to know this community and learn from everyone here.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF. Check out Wednesday's TPF Cafe Luncheon Special....awesome burritos for only $1.99, beef or chicken! On the third floor of the building! Check it out!

Welcome. One of my favorite must have camera spots is NAS Pensacola on practice day.

Welcome. One of my favorite must have camera spots is NAS Pensacola on practice day.

We absolutely love our practice days. I haven't had the chance to head down with my camera yet, my youngest is still too small and we havent gotten around to getting some noise cancelling headphones. Fortunately, I can see them from our house. We do love the Blues. And most jets. (My husband works on F18s.)

@Milk&Cookies it's a great area, we spend a lot of time Gulf Shores. The Aviation Museum is also a good place to spend awhile, there's so much to see. The Blue Angels are something you see and feel. First time I saw them I was standing in the open area between the grandstands and the hangers, intently focusing my camera on those coming across the field. One of them slipped in low from the gulf, from behind and directly over me. I felt it all the way to the bone, scared the bejesus out of me!!!

We've been spending time in Gulf Shores, Foley and even as far as Fairhope. We've been here about a year now and in the grand scheme of life, don't have THAT much time left here. We need to see and experience all we can before we leave.

Despite being a part of the F18 community for over 7 years now, the Blue Angels still have a way of bringing the child out in us. They are absolutely loud, thats for sure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back