TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.heidorn-hamburg.de
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

LaFoto has succeeded at last in luring me here... :lol:
We have known each other for simply ages, don't live too far apart and have taken loads of photos together (and of each other as you'll see shortly).

Unlike her, I don't have all the time in the world, though :blushing:, being a busy, 47-year-old, single, working mum of two teenagers (daughter, 15, who is currently in Australia, and son, 18). I teach at a local primary school, sing in a choir, dabble in local politics and what not, so I don't always find enough time for my other interests which include photography (surprise, surprise), reading, motorcycling or travel. The latter two, of course, give rise to plenty of photo opportunities so there... :wink:

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for the moment, having some work to do even on a Sunday. Feel free to ask any questions you like and see you around!

Kirsten

looks like a German invasion :p

Willkommen :)

Well-well-well. Here you are at last :D.
German invasion is good!
OK, I know that Ian Xmetal really really wants to come to the meet-up from AUSTRALIA, but other than that???? I might need as many from nearer by as I can get for that meet-up!!! So I must work on it, actively :greenpbl:

Welcome Kirsten from another motorcycle nut! Great to have you here and thanks to Corinna for 'luring' you. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back