Hi from NYC

cpsimone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I'm a photog and forum newbie...have loved taking pictures for years but only recently have decided to put in the time and research to upgrade my equipment, knowledge, and skills.

I'm really inspired by the architecture in NYC and, of course, Central Park. Recently, the object of most of my shooting has been my new puppy Ella, and I'd really love to be able to take more sophisticated shots of her, as well.

Anyway, I look forward to learning a lot here on TPF!

Welcome to TPF. :)

What kind of equipment do you have? And, do you have some shots of some of the great buildings in NYC to share?

Welcome to TPF. :)

What kind of equipment do you have? And, do you have some shots of some of the great buildings in NYC to share?

Oh, man I don't even want to admit what I've been using! A really bad point-and-shoot camera I've had for years. It's just embarrassing. I'll leave it at that. Haven't replaced it yet because I knew when I did I wanted to buy something light years better.

I haven't bought new equipment yet as I'm still researching - looking for both a good point-and-shoot as well as a dslr. I'm starting from scratch at this point, so any pics I have honestly are just bad quality because my equipment to-date has been so terrible. Time for a change!

Well, when you are ready share, I'll be ready too. :)

hello and welcome you will find a vast wealth of knowledge and information on the TPF

a warm welcome from NJ!

Arizona here wishing you a pleasant stay!

Most reactions

Back