Hi from NZ!

bevin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,

Just found this place today and I think I've already spent about 3 hours reading through various threads. There seems to be a lot of really great info here so looking forward to sticking round.

I've only got a Canon Powershot 800 but it does me fine... for now. I'm dying to get a digital SLR but I've made a pact with myself that I'll work my way through my copy of "The Basic Book of Photography" by Tom and Michelle Grimm before I buy one so I actually have a clue what I'm up to when I take it out of the box! Strange I know, but it makes sense in my head. It'll probably take me that long to save the $$$ anyway :)

Look forward to "meeting" you all and seeing more of your photos.

Bevin.

Hi and welcome to TPF. I am looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. From what I have seen on the web, in books and movies, New Zealand is a bit like heaven for landscape photographers.

I'm dying to get a digital SLR but I've made a pact with myself that I'll work my way through my copy of "The Basic Book of Photography" by Tom and Michelle Grimm before I buy one so I actually have a clue what I'm up to when I take it out of the box! Strange I know, but it makes sense in my head. It'll probably take me that long to save the $$$ anyway :)

Not strange at all. It sounds like a very good approach to me.

Hello Bevin, welcome to our Forum.

Most reactions

Back