Hi from Quebec!

Simonie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, my name is Melissa and I am from Quebec, Canada.

I always loved photography but never had a dslr until November 2009. I was tired of the poor quality and out of focus picture from my point and shoot.

I am learning about all the option I can now control myself manually and it was a bit overwhelming at first. But now I think I know the basic and I am somewhat comfortable.

Now that the weather is warming up, I will be outside more often to practice. I was afraid of condensation during winter as it gets really cold here during winter.

I came across this forum when I was looking for tips a few months ago. I think itÂ’s great for everyone from total newbie to expert.

I hope to learn more and get a lot of criticism (either good and bad) from everyone to improve myself.

Hi Melissa. Hope this site gives you what you need.

Hi from gatineau Melissa!

ill be in quebec this weekend shooting the Redbull crashed ice !

Great! Make sure you have a fast lens because those guys (and girls) are fast! They announce a very sunny day so make sure you have your polarizing filter :p

Great! Make sure you have a fast lens because those guys (and girls) are fast! They announce a very sunny day so make sure you have your polarizing filter :p

ill give it a try with my 50mm 1.8, depend how close i can get to the track.

Most reactions

Back