Hi from VA

aponi06

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I live in Woodbridge, VA. Been married for 9 years come April, have a pretty 8 year old girl. Before I sold my Canon, I took pictures every chance I got: outdoors, equine, pets, nature, and children (wishing that I never sold my t1i). After I save up money, I plan to get another DSLR.

I currently work for PWC Parks and recreation as a dock attendant, Science in the Park instructor, and facility attendant.

Welcome!

Got a cell phone? With a camera in it?

Welcome....I'm in Fairfax. There are a bunch of us in the DC area. Lew (the Traveler) even arranged a pretty nice meet-up.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. Keep us updated when you purchase your camera, I'm interested. :)

Welcome aboard. I'm across the river but have a couple of in-laws around Woodbridge.

Welcome to the Forum, you can find something interesting just about anytime you choose to venture in.
Know Woodbridge well, lived in the "K" Section of Dale City for years and then a few more over south of town between Rte. 1 and the river. Nice area but the commute to downtown DC was a bear!!

Oh yeah? Well I'll be in hood bridge on sunday.

using tapatalk.

Welcome to the Forum, you can find something interesting just about anytime you choose to venture in.
Know Woodbridge well, lived in the "K" Section of Dale City for years and then a few more over south of town between Rte. 1 and the river. Nice area but the commute to downtown DC was a bear!!

I live in the O section.

Yes, by all means you can post cell phone pics.

I live in the O section.

I spent a summer (long ago) working in Stafford/Aquia when there was still a scout camp there. Shuffled up Route 1 every other weekend - 95 was at a standstill because of nightly construction from Fredericksburg up to around Rte 123.

Most reactions

Back