Hi! From Virginia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by BelieveInYou, Mar 5, 2010.

1. BelieveInYou

BelieveInYou TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi all.

I am new to this forum and came here to promote a new venture I am starting with my photography business. I have been in photography for over 20 years and have own and operated my studio for 18 years. (In the same studio-Thank GOODNESS!) I have found myself over the years having just as many photographers as clients come in and out of my studio. So, late last year I decided I would branch out and start a marketing and sales photography consultant business called Believe In You. You see, I have been believing in others success for so long. I have nurtured, mentored and taught other photographers how to make a success out of their business. I haven't been in business so long successful out of sure luck!

This March I will launch my first LIVE event on the web. SORTA of scary since I am used to one-on-one consultations and hands-on seminars. I am used to travelling and having photographers come to me...But it's time for a change. Although travel will still be a back of my routine, I want to be able to offer my services to the masses and help other photographers realize their dreams and hope to be able to help you miss the potholes that I have hit along my journey.

Thanks for having me. I hope you check out my live event or my new website: www.believe-inyou.com. If you are interested in celebrating my first LIVE event with me, I accepting FREE registration for a limited time. (March 9th is my birthday and mine as well give back!) You can sign up through the weekend at http://eepurl.com/ie3w or by going to my site.

Looking forward to being part of this forum....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. thebeatles

thebeatles TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Welcome to the forum. :D

3. y0aimee

y0aimee TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi and welcome to the forum! It's nice to see that you're helping out other photographers :thumbup: