Hi from Washington State..

scole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scolephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I forgot that I registered a year ago and posted a question. I think I'm back for more regular interaction.. :mrgreen:

I live in Everett, which is 20 miles north of Seattle in the greater Puget Sound area. I've always taken photos since childhood but have made more of an effort in the last 8 years or so. My photography has mostly been a part of my hikes here in the Pacific Northwest so I'm mainly interested in landscapes and flora of the Cascades. Most of my photos have been taken with point & shoot cameras with *some* manual controls but starting this year, I finally added a DSLR into my bag to overcome the limitations of P&S cameras.

I have also started down the path of selling my photography (but I'm not looking to switch careers anytime soon). This has been a challenge since there's a lot of self-evaluation to figure out what photos might be good enough for potential sales. After weeding through 4gb of JPEGs, I came up with about 40 photos to start with. My girlfriend, looking through the same body of work, pull out about 250 photos!

Anyways, I think that just about covers it!

Steve

Hi Steve, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back