hi guys...1st time here

ISI_Stang06

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well lets see, my name is Isidro or most call me izzy or isi...however you wanna spell it, lol.

im currently a college student pursuing an associates degree in nursing followed by a bachelors in nursing then hopefully a masters in nurse practitioner or physician assistant.

i have a love for games anime and cars particularly mustangs and love working on my gt. and ive just recently started thinking seriously about photography, hope to get alot of useful information from all of you...wow i sure can talk, lol

thanks for taking the time to read this and welcoming me :)

Welcome!

What camera do you have?

welcome, cowboy :)

thanks guys...down here we're all cowboys and cowgirls at heart...its just how it is here in texas:thumbup:

sad to say i dont have a DSLR to call my own, all i got is a cheap compact 5.0 megapixal Vivitar camera :(
but i can make do with it for the time being since im a college student with other priorities that have to come first. though i do love to take pics. espcially of cars whether its at a car show, or alone, or at the track or on the streets. nothing like a work of beautiful machinary. though i am in the process of saving and looking for the right DSLR either a cannon rebel xti or a nikon D60

Cowboy up! Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back