Hi Guys. First Time Poster

lenny67

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth ;)
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

That explains the cat part of the name. Meow! :mrgreen:

I just tried to buy some shares but it told me my sheep wasn't fully waxed and that they wouldn't deal with my type of mongoose. :scratch:

Well, I'm just glad lenny joined up when, erm, she did. Two Lenny's later and just think of the innuendos that would be posted.

Lenny obviously has a face like a sack of spanners. Why else would her hubby get excited about stock?

Unless he has a paper fetish of course. Or maybe they use sexy ink.

(I've just checked out the site. 'How big the growth is' indeed. We are talking hamster genitals, aren't we?)

Thanks for spreading the wealth, lenny. You are the best! :hail:
I should be able to get that Bentley by next week! ;)

So I'm going through my junk mail at hotmail and what do I see, hot stock tip! You forgot the funky quotes at the end, Lenny!!

An old fox need learn no craft.

So here it is: Spam... Mods left and see what happens :p

I feel it's time to rise up against spam, the time for talking is over.

Now, I know I sound violent, but I believe we should hit it with a massive, and I mean MASSIVE, leaflet campaign!

Um, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is "What are we going to call ourselves?" um, and I think it comes down to a choice between 'The League Against Salivating Monsters' or my own personal preference, which is 'The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society'. Um, one drawback with that... the abbreviation is 'C L I T O R I S'.

I like Red Dwarf to, Daniel. :mrgreen:

ferny said:
I like Red Dwarf to, Daniel. :mrgreen:

w000t nice one! :D:D

Now...one thing....dont...call...me...Daniel, Dan is fine...and at a PUSH ill let you call me Danny, but not Daniel :p

I got Red Dwarf series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Most reactions

Back