Hi guys im new and i need help!!

Bossy said:
The only reason I put my initials on mine is so someday when I'm famous, people will recognize them :p Like j*

Winning! :D

I'm sure my photos are worth a pretty large amount, however I'm not at that point yet. I started for real last week and everyone on apps are asking if they can borrow them. And I don't understand your last question sorry. The pictures I take are mainly reflections of landscapes and sunsets. Sounds a bit like the usual amateur things to take pictures of, but I assure you mine are pretty top notch. I can go out into any environment and take a really great photo, and I don't edit any of them unless there's annoying flares or the occasional finger in the corner of the lens due to me trying to get tight wet angles without falling in water lol

Oh, come on.
This is a troll or a 12 year old.

The_Traveler said:
Oh, come on.

Really? I'm 17. What makes you think I'm trolling?

The_Traveler said:
Oh, come on.

And my profile pict on here is one I took if you're thinking I'm lying. My brother was with me yesterday when I did. It's a puddle and it sorta looks like a lake the angle I took it. We were at some catholic church parking lot

You might not be a troll, but I bet you've been lied to about your photography. Have you had them peer reviewed? Or is it just your parents and friends telling your you're amazing?

I've changed my profile picture to show you one of mine. I'll change it to show others if you'd like. And on second thought, watermarks don't concern me at the moment. I just want to share :)

Then share. Post some pics...

The_Traveler said:
Your total confidence in your ability.
So far undisplayed.

I'm VERY confident. What do u mean by displaying it?

The_Traveler said:
So far undisplayed.

And what makes me confident is my experience of my own printing and developing with pictures I'd take with a film camera, visual FX experience, and independent filming

The_Traveler said:
So far undisplayed.

And what makes me confident is my experience of my own printing and developing with pictures I'd take with a film camera, visual FX experience, and independent filming

That's great. But you starting this thread by asking if you could upload pictures. You've had a few suggestions on how to do it, so do it.

More likely what makes you confident is the fact you're young. And the "everybody wins" mentality they teach y'all now. Independent filming means digital, lets see some films ;)

Bossy said:
More likely what makes you confident is the fact you're young. And the "everybody wins" mentality they teach y'all now. Independent filming means digital, lets see some films ;)

YouTube: SwiftParkour94

Most reactions

New Topics

Back