Hi guys im new and i need help!!

Bossy said:
More likely what makes you confident is the fact you're young. And the "everybody wins" mentality they teach y'all now. Independent filming means digital, lets see some films ;)

And I am more of "survival of the fittest". I've been doing all of this for less than 4 months now

Well. I honestly don't know what to say about your videos. Because I'm not a video person. But the lighting isn't amazing, and its really much like the other 100k home videos on there. You can't rely on your subject to make a great video.

Bossy said:
Well. I honestly don't know what to say about your videos. Because I'm not a video person. But the lighting isn't amazing, and its really much like the other 100k home videos on there. You can't rely on your subject to make a great video.

I expected that because it's hard to understand this kind of movement. And I don't rely on my subject at all, and I have other experimental videos I've made as tests and plan on using in future videos. People like myself enjoy first-person videos so I enjoy what I do and I edit my friends videos. I almost got a job at SkyWalk but they chose someone else due to more experience and he works for video company. I'm still learning, I'm not here to brag or declare I'm the best, but rather to share my artistic skills and get opinions from the public :)

Bossy said:

Oh and I like keeping things naturally the way they are without any color adjustments (pertaining to photos), but I'm starting to want to experiment with them and see what neat things I could come up with. I'm fairly new to Photoshop. Before photography I was messing with animation of texts, one of them is on my channel

Peano said:
Have you heard the old saying "A picture is worth a thousand words"?

Yes....and...?

Dude, I don't know if you are being sarcastic or you just don't understand. Post some pictures that you have taken. We want to see them.

Bossy said:

Oh and I like keeping things naturally the way they are without any color adjustments (pertaining to photos), but I'm starting to want to experiment with them and see what neat things I could come up with. I'm fairly new to Photoshop. Before photography I was messing with animation of texts, one of them is on my channel

I'm not talking about post processing, at all.

NickA said:
Dude, I don't know if you are being sarcastic or you just don't understand. Post some pictures that you have taken. We want to see them.

Ok I will when I can get on my laptop. I'm going to Oceanside this weekend and I'm taking more there. My teacher let me borrow her camera because I'm tired of using the fisheye lens on my GoPro. It's 12.1 mega pixels O.O that's a bit more than the others I've taken. Normally I walk around town, especially when it's getting late in search for great shots. I will admit to having a huge advantage over most photographers because I do parkour, so I can climb up onto roof tops, ledges, etc. for the position angles I desire. I'm also going to try to get some Picts or record wildlife under water with my GoPro's waterproof housing if I get the chance to which I highly doubt, but I will make an attempt to. It'd be best if it was at Monterey's bay. So much coral reefs and wildlife! I should plan a scuba diving trip there actually :D

Bossy said:
I'm not talking about post processing, at all.

You were talking about lighting. I can work with lighting on the programs I have but I choose not to. It's not that hard, texturize, glow, mess with radius/intensity etc., and feather. Ta-daaa

I agree! Or one of the new breed of young idiots that seem to actually believe the "give every kid a trophy" sh1t!

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY and SO TRUE!!! haha!! :p

Ok thanks :) do you recommend using watermarks to prevent people from stealing your work on here? I'm a bit nervous about it

WatermarkFun.jpg

I was at a basketball tournament two weeks ago. Every team that participated got a trophy, all the same size. WTH. Why even try to win if you get a prize regardless.

I was at a basketball tournament two weeks ago. Every team that participated got a trophy, all the same size. WTH. Why even try to win if you get a prize regardless.

yep.. demotivational as hell!

Most reactions

Back