Hi guys!

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Popping in to say a big HI and hope you're all doin just dandy!

My belly is getting...hang on, what do I mean 'getting', lemmie rephrase....my belly is BIG...this bubby is gonna be a long one (at least that's what my future mother-in-law is predicting). The Cornpop is moving around a lot, punching and kicking at the same time and all that jazz :heart:

Anyway, May 31st signalled our missed wedding day...yeah we would've been married 8 hours by now....so we went out to dinner and spoiled ourselves to commemorate the occassion and our One Year Pre Wedding Anniversary.

What's new with you guys?

Oh yeah, here's a little game we made if you want to take a punt http://www.expectnet.com/

Go to the text box on the top left hand side, where it says 'Invited Guests' and enter the game name 'thehidingricepouf'

(We were being 'cute', don't ask :p)

So, "how are you feeling?" (Sorry, couldn't resist. That line in your signature box made me laugh out loud :lmao: )

Lol, just read my ticker and it's true. EVERY day at work, people ask me "and how are you FEELING..." lol. Did any other girly feel that, during pregnancy, people stopped being interested in speaking to you about anything OTHER then your pregnancy? Just a curious thing I've noticed....not that I mind...

Glad to hear everything is progressing so well, Lumikins....:hugs: We've missed you!

I was just thinking of you the other day! I'm glad things are going well and I am so looking forward to pictures of your little Cornpop! I love that you celebrated your Pre-Wedding Anniversary, that's so sweet :love:

How are YOU!? We're coming back to TO in November/December so maybe we could meet up for coffee!? I can't WAIT to come back!
OMG, that would be so cool!! (uhhh, literally... it gets kinda cold here at that time of year, as you know!) Seriously, hope it happens...it would be a lot of fun to meet you.

Lol Chase, yeah it was the first thing I noticed when I logged on :lol:. Naughty spammers!

Missed you guys! There's way too much whizzing around my head these days and I'm kinda scattered as to where to start, SO many things I want to do before ze bebe is born (and I know half the stuff just won't happen lol), ah well.

Here's a really bad and blurry shot I took two nights ago, note the funky blue grandpa PJ pants lol

28weeksblog.jpg

7 months up-the-duff today yehaw! I swear I'll get off my butt soon and get around to one of those 'whizzing to-do things in my head'; take some arty farty preggy shots!

Alison, how's things with you and your bubby-in-tow?

OMG, that would be so cool!! (uhhh, literally... it gets kinda cold here at that time of year, as you know!) Seriously, hope it happens...it would be a lot of fun to meet you.

Ditto! Yeah, it aint the best time to come back for a visit but we'll grab any time we can, rain, snow, or sunshine lol. It'll make that coffee or hot chocolate that much more loverley when it's cold outside ;). By the time we come back, the hubby-to-be will have been away from home one year and 9 months and he be craving some good ole Canuckian goodies (Timmy Hortons, bbq ribs the way he loves them, Chicago deep dish pizza etc).

Matter of fact, I know I'll be heading to Kernels and Second Cup the minute I step off the plane lol! Not to mention Pizza Pizza and getting pizza by the slice and garlic dipping sauce...

Ok, now I'm hungry...is it bad to send the boy on a craving mission to another country? :drool:

How's the decorating going? What colour did you paint the room? ;)

And when are you getting your arse over here?

It's interesting to hear some of the stuff you both miss from here!

And the statements on your ticker continue to slay me (baby now has more brain cells than Paris and Nicky Hilton together - LMAO!)

Thanks for the updates (and pic), they're fun to read.

How's the decorating going? What colour did you paint the room? ;)

And when are you getting your arse over here?

No decorating, we're in a one bedroomer so we're looking for a 2 bedroomer (and having a LOT of trouble finding anything decent where I wouldn't charge THEM to live in the joint). Josh is in charge of decorating the nursery once we have one to decorate lol. I'm leaving it ALLLL in his capable hands ;). So far the only hint I've been given is that the theme is 'Animal Planet'.

Hey, my ass WAS there, Fernbaby! Back in March last year, where were YOU?! ;) :er:

Most reactions

Back