riddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my blog: www.teezhi.cn
If you want to know about china ,you can ask me

This is Wu Town’S photo ,it’s a very old town in china,building has specaily,
at the north of Tongxiang City. This small town, with its black tiled and timber framework houses, contrasts sharply with its white walls and gray flagging, bringing to mind a Chinese ink and wash painting.

The morning of Wuzhen starts with women washing clothes by the clear river and black wooden windows propped up. The river running through the town was once the main means of transportation for local people.
WU CITY

Much of the fame of Wuzhen Town can be attributed to Mao Dun, a great modern writer and the first cultural minister of the People’s Republic. Born in Wuzhen, Mao has described the town with great warmth in several of his novels, and his former dwelling is preserved here.
WU CITY

If you want to enjoy a peaceful Wuzhen, get up before 7 o’clock in the morning and have a walk along the street. There are several teahouses by the river, all clean, comfortable and pleasant. Have glue rice balls as breakfast. Or sip green tea by a teahouse window, while admiring the pastoral scenery of this ancient riverside town.

That's what I was wondering. It does seem pretty random and out of nowhere. I guess we shall see.

Quite random. May I point out the blown skies?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back