Hi! I am new here...

Black Star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Alexandru Vulpe and I am a beginner photographer.I have a FujiFilm S5800 camera since May, this year.I tried as much as I could to learn the camera and to learn photography.Here, you have attached some pictures I took a few days after I purchased my camera and another one I recently took in my trip to Bulgaria.
I don't have the money to buy a Digital Rebel (what can I say about a D30
smile.gif
) so I have to stick with this FujiFilm.I am trying to upgrade it as much as I can so I have asked for your help here, before actually purchasing anything :
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133007
No replies so far
frown.gif

I am waiting for your opinion about my pictures.

Have a nice day!

1008%20123_2.jpg

2008_5080073.jpg

2008_5090114.jpg

2008_5100056.jpg

2008_5100110.jpg

The macro shots with bokeh don't interest me so much but the first two pictures are really nice. Given that you have listed those as your first two, I presume you appreciate artistic beauty in ordinary things. That is a rare gift and I suggest you really work on improving it. Don't worry about getting a new camera for now and try to work within your limitations. In fact, your camera is actually very good. A lot of the times I have seen starting photographers take much better pictures and learn much more with the cheapest equipment since this way, you don't have the sharpness or the detail to boast with - just your creativity. And, that is all there is to good photography. Read about Ansel Adams and other greats online and also check out the various articles on this forum and on the internet. Keep learning and most importantly, keep shooting. :)

Good luck, and a warm welcome to this forum. Have fun.

Romanian? Bine ai venit! (translate: welcome!) :D

Hi AV, and welcome to TPF. I like your closeups, and the one of the dog (nice gritty feel to that one).

[You'll probably get more replies to your pictures if you post in the galleries rather than the welcomes and introductions section.]

Thank you all for your kind replies!

I will post the rest of my pictures on the critique forum.

Mersi pentru urarile de bine :)

Best regards!

Most reactions

Back