hi, i edit photos

colorful happiness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i'm new here, so i wanted to say hello.

i'm not a photographer or anything, but i am a big fan of photography. i am pretty awesome with photoshop, and have been editing photos for awhile. if you want to check out some of my recent work, you can here (a temporary space: Untitled Document).

so if anyone has any photo editing questions, challenges or requests, i'd be happy to do that. and of course, i'm available for work too. obviously!

aside of that; hi, how are all of you? have you photographed or seen anything interesting lately?

I am too...nice work...some of the originals look doctored too like the chick with the booty shorts.

Nice work. I'd like to get there ...

What type of challenge would you be interested in? Extreme transformation challenge?

I think it would be fun to see to what extent photoshop (or other programs) can be used to transform someone (and there are awesome videos on youtube about this).

How about this: everyone starts from the same picture and only 1 rule, not allowed to import content from other images (such as to replace or add hairs,...). Anyone interested?

i think i could use your expertise one of these days

WOW - nice work!

I think it would be fun to see to what extent photoshop (or other programs) can be used to transform someone (and there are awesome videos on youtube about this).

How about this: everyone starts from the same picture and only 1 rule, not allowed to import content from other images (such as to replace or add hairs,...). Anyone interested?
I'm interested Goliath! Sounds like fun.
Why don't you start a new thread and post an image - I'm game!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back