HI! I'm a Lurker!! :> Thought I would introduce myself!

lol...

Thanks everybody. I'm love tpf. I was actually really suprised after I had been reading for several months, that there is hardly ever any rudeness on this forum. That is realllllllyyy unusual. Everyone is so nice and helpful on here. Thanks for being so nice!

:heart: Bethany

bethany138 said:
lol...

Thanks everybody. I'm love tpf. I was actually really suprised after I had been reading for several months, that there is hardly ever any rudeness on this forum. That is realllllllyyy unusual. Everyone is so nice and helpful on here. Thanks for being so nice!

:heart: Bethany
Yeah TPF is an awesome place, and it will be that much better with you here! :mrgreen:

bethany138 said:
Thanks everybody. I'm love tpf. I was actually really suprised after I had been reading for several months, that there is hardly ever any rudeness on this forum. That is realllllllyyy unusual. Everyone is so nice and helpful on here.
It's only because we keep everyone sedated. Which reminds me - one of the Admin team will be along shortly with your medication.

I warned her... now she'll have to take two red ones. Man this is gonna get KKKAAARRRAAAZZZIIIIEEEEEE!!!

I thought it was a M&M!​
th_mm_blue.gif
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll fit riiiight in here with the rest of us loonies. :mrgreen:

And for the record Hertz, my dungeon's location is top secret. Come back down for your punishment.... better bring the tu-tu AND the bear suit. :whip:

But I didn't mention your dungeon in this thread!
Still, I'm not one to miss out on a bit of fun when it's offered....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back