Hi.. Im New Here.. I Was Wanting You Feedback On These Shots

yankeefan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I Am New I Dont Know How to Post Photos On Here So I Am USing Photobucket for Now..
These Pictures Seem Fuzzy, but There Really Not, Its Just Were there Blown Up, by Photobucket...

*** Please Copy and Paste the Links in your URL..
1. This was shot at are resort in Orlando.
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/yankeesroxsmysoxs/DSCF3619.jpg

2. This was shot at Sea World.
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/yankeesroxsmysoxs/DSCF3907.jpg

3. This Was Shot on a Hiking Trip Yesterday
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll198/yankeesroxsmysoxs/DSCF3630.jpg
*** Please Advise Me on Any Avdice and Things I Need To Work On. Also, Any Kind of Equipment I Need To Buy To Help. I Have Not Equipment At All, I Have Just Started.. Thank You

Since I Am New I Dont Know How to Post Photos On Here So I Am USing Photobucket for Now..

A lot of people here use photobucket to post their pics.

To get the pictures to show in the post you just need to put
at the end of each one :)

Nice pics also - I like the dophins and the waterfall :) The 1st one of the water lillies is a slightly grainy to me but I noticed you used a high ISO (800) for it which is most likely the cause.

These Pictures Seem Fuzzy, but There Really Not, Its Just Were there Blown Up, by Photobucket...

1. This was shot at are resort in Orlando.
DSCF3619.jpg

2. This was shot at Sea World.
DSCF3907.jpg

3. This Was Shot on a Hiking Trip Yesterday
DSCF3630.jpg

*** Please Advise Me on Any Avdice and Things I Need To Work On. Also, Any Kind of Equipment I Need To Buy To Help. I Have Not Equipment At All, I Have Just Started.. Thank You
Let's try that

A nice start; I can't view your EXIF data from work, so I don't have any info on your camera or settings, but as Miaow indicated, a high ISO will account for the grain in the lillies.

The dolphins is a nice capture, but a tricky exposure; that is to getting the dark skin of the dolphin's back correctly exposed while not blowing the white of the chest and water (which unfortunately happened). In a case like that, try exposing bracketing, that is expose once for the dark areas, once for the highlights and once for mid-range (obviously not really an option in this particular situation, but a thought for next time).

The waterfall is a nice capture, well exposed, but I'm not sure about the composition. What is your intended subject; the leaves or the waterfall which is partly blocked by the leaves? Perhaps a different composition moving more around to the left (if that was possible) to get more of the waterfall in the frame?

As for equipment, well, you obviously have a camera and a lens; that's all you need. After that it's just what you want and can afford. I'd suggest spending a while with the camera you've got, find out what area of photography appeals to you most, and then look toward more/different equipment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back