Hi I'm new My Collection of Shots from 04 and 05 (LARGE)

renowe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yd.jpg

white-framed.jpg

tunnel-framed.jpg

sepia2-framed.jpg

onfire-framed.jpg

yellow-framed.jpg

redship.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

nj.jpg

g35.jpg

southportship.jpg

wrx1.jpg

picture%207.png

picture%209.png

picture%2010.png

picture%2011.png

t01.jpg

t02.jpg

Hi Renowe, and welcome to TPF! :D In order for us to be able to review and comment on your images, you should limit the number of images in each of your posts. When you have so many vying for attention, it makes it hard to comment on all them.

I do like your shot of the ship - you have some great lighting there. :thumbup:

I hope you post some more of your work.

yeah, i'd like to comment on some of the shots individually, but on the whole i really enjoyed this thread, especially the shot of the ship that I think terri was referring too. The fourth shot down is nice with the lights/perspective, and great job on that last panoramic - looking forward to seeing more...

Wow...ya got a lot of really cool images. Glad Im not on dial up:D Welcome to the forum, and lookin forward to more of your work.

terri said:
Hi Renowe, and welcome to TPF! :D In order for us to be able to review and comment on your images, you should limit the number of images in each of your posts. When you have so many vying for attention, it makes it hard to comment on all them.

I do like your shot of the ship - you have some great lighting there. :thumbup:

I hope you post some more of your work.

Thank You!
I edited the post with #'s to try and have some organization here.

Hi renowe, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

There are still too many photos here to really comment on them, so next time you send us your all in all very good photos, send a maximum of about 8 at once. That has shown to be a number a viewer can still deal with. More are too much.

However, what I found out by quickly going through your entire collection here is that Photos 7 and 10 stand out to me. 10 even more so.
The light reflecting on the paving stones is very nice in that one and all the textures of the things surrounding that bike come out so nicely. Including the metal beams of the bridge above. I think that location is quite, quite special!

Hey,

I think you've got some great photos there! I'm a bit biased as I am a HUGE car/motorcycle fan. But seriously, you've got some great photos! Cool lighting, great composition and angles and the subjects are flattered as well. #24 I really like, Is that an Aston Martin? Also the SV 650 shots are very cool as well!

nice work, keep it up.

Weldome to the forum.
there are some amazing photos from a huge range of techniques.
the car shots are great and taken from a diversity of angles. you manage to get such vibrant colout in all of your photos, especially the boat images.
How many have been PS'ed?

you have a fantastic collection of images here, i like all of them :thumbsup:

Wow, glad i got cable and not dial up.... great shots, love the coloring on a bunch of them. Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back