Hi Im New

The Don

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys my name is Don but i go by Donny... im new to this forum but been into photography since 2004. Im currently in highschool but senior now and taking photography classes. still learning so bare with me if i ask noob questions LOL. well anyways yea i have a Nikon D40. i have took alot of pictures already. im into Scenery/backgrounds, Car Photography, nightlife and archeticture idk if i spelled that right but hopefully you guys know what i mean ha. but yea i'll start being on this forum alot so yea Thanks guys see you around. oh by the way im at school right now so yea im not able to post up some of my samples of my work i'll post when i get home thanks :)

welcome aboard and post some pics.

Thanks bro... yea fashure i'll post up some pics soon when i get home. i'll post em in the gallery section

Welcome. I'll look forward to seeing your pictures Donny. Just so you know it's "architecture ."

Welcome to the forum Donny. You will find a lot of good info here. One tip, use the search function before asking a question on a specific topic.

Cool, man! Welcome! My first suggestion; "I have taken a lot of pictures already." Sorry, my mom teaches English.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back