Hi~ My First Post Here~ [[Lotus in Spring]]

Terence Yam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.terenceyam.net
Hello there~ I'm a newbie here from Hong Kong.
Though we are living in different corners of the world,
hope we can share together the happiness of photography.
Any comment is welcomed.

<<Lotus pictures taken in Spring>>
Hope you like it.

-Alone-
Lotus_28s.jpg

-Twins-
Lotus_48bs.jpg

-Three Stages of Life-
Lotus_05s.jpg

Awwww, I thought it was a Lotus as in an Elise. Still some mighty fine photos of a very beautiful flower. I particularly like the first one, its very very sharp.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the group Terrance.

Great Photos!!! Love the DOF and the clarity. Nice sharp pics, are you using a digital or an "old fashioned" ( :D ) camera?

Ducking for cover after the last line.

nukie said:
Awwww, I thought it was a Lotus as in an Elise. Still some mighty fine photos of a very beautiful flower. I particularly like the first one, its very very sharp.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :)

Thanks Nukie~ I love the first one too. That's why I put it in the first place :p

luckydog said:
Great Photos!!! Love the DOF and the clarity. Nice sharp pics, are you using a digital or an "old fashioned" ( ) camera?

Thanks!! :lol: The photos were taken by Nikon D100. I love this camera though my friend who is using Canon 1D keeps pursuading me to change to D2H, as we often take Sports photos together. I would better train up my skill than pour too much $$$ on equip.

WOW! A photographer after my own heart! Those are
stunning, especially the first one. Gorgeous!

-Laugh- sorry Manda, I guess we think alike, I just realized you said exactly the same thing! :)

Terence, you've got some really nice shots on your webpage! The three flower pics are nice also. Nice DOF on all of them.

Most reactions

Back