Hi, new here

orangetree

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.oopsphoto.net
Im new to this forum. I have been a professional photograper for about 6 years now and i would love to participate anyway i can in the forum... I do have PSCS2 but i use PSPX mostly for my editing.... I shoot digital and use a canon rebel have a studio and do weddings and sports work... Someone leading me in the right direction where i can get started here i would appreciate it. THanks Adam

I've moved this to the into section!

Welcome to tpf, Adam!! :)

Welcome to the forum!

There is a Portrait and Wedding area HERE that you could probably jump right into considering your job. Also if you want to find out what all these nice people are REALLY like then you can check out the Off Topic Discussions. Be warned it gets a little nutty over there!

Welcome, another Proffesional, everyday the TPF standard of Photos and Photographers rises dramatically

Hiya, Adam Orangetree :D

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Where can simple amateurs like myself hide now when there's more and more people here who KNOW what they are doing :scratch: ;) ;) ;) ????

Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts... is there an area here that lends itself to PSP instead of PSCS2 i have both but i much better at the first. Maybe not area but a few people that use it mainly

thanks Adam

Nope. There shouldn't be any reason, why not.
You do know you have to store them either on your own website or with a picture host in the internet, though, so you images get their URL?
Many of use use www.photobucket.com and find their (free!) service quite ok.

Hey OT, welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

Back