Hi, new here!

OrangeCat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm very new to photography and so happy to have found this forum. My name is Ann and my full time business is training dogs, when I'm not teaching other people's pets to behave I can usually be found haunting the virtual halls of my own website CentralPetz, a resource website for pet owners.

I've just recently gotten interested in photography. I had an older camera for a long time that never took clear pictures, so it wasn't something I gave much thought to until I upgraded to a better one. The difference is amazing! I know by photography standards I probably have a very basic camera (Samsung 7mp) but I love it and I think it'll be a good starter camera for me.

Since I already work with animals I would love to be able to photograph them professional someday. Maybe taking pet portraits. I have a lot to learn before that happens though.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi Ann, welcome aboard.

Hi Ann, welcome to TPF. And just to let you know, Popular Photography did an editorial on pet portraits if you can find it, I'll try too. You should also try subscribing to their magazine, or just generally check up on their site. Good luck, and I'm sure we'll enjoy having you here:D

Most reactions

Back