HI newbie here...really need some HCC!!!

connieh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I'm Connie, from Melbourne Aust...

this is my first post!!.. wooohooo... really looking for some CC on this photo
Taken in my studio

settings... Canon 350d
iso 200
ss 1/200
f 4.5
6206websize.jpg

iso 200
ss 1/250
f 5

6255websize.jpg

thanks so much.. hope thsi worked

Connie....

Your copyright/signature is hugely distracting. It is hard to appreciate your pictures as the copyright is right in the middle of your models' faces...

Thanks Steph.... i have had photos stolen before and noway am i taking any risks again...so sorry they have to be so HUGE...

would really love some CC on my lighting, poses etc...

anyone???

TIA

Connie.........

The first one is really good.i love the angle and i dont see any problems with the lighting.The second also has good lighting but the angle is alittle distracting for me.hes bending his neck back to much but thats only my opinon.
I have the same camera as you and have been trying to get a shop like the first one with no luck.What lens did you use for this?

Well... I think your ratio is fine. You might consider removing the secondary catch-light in the first view. Looks like a reflector maybe?

I don't know why the second view is composed off-center.

Since the image is nearly symmetrical, the added space on the left seems accidental.

Great expressions!

I agree about the logo. You might consider leaving it out when posting here. I doubt there's any danger here of losing sales.

Welcome to TPF!

-Pete

thanks heaps guys!!!...

hdukphotographs... i m using my 50mm 1.8 lens... which i LOVE so much... it never leaves my camera these days!!!!

Connie....

These are very nice. Hey, my 50mm 1.8 was shipped today, you're making me anxious to get it soon!

Oh Kathi.. you will LOVE it!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back