Esskie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ab.photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
Literally just registered after having done some reading through and coming to the conclusion this is a forum I think I'd like to be a part of :D

There are another couple of photography forums I use (same username) so if anyone recognises the name please say hello.

Well a wee bit about myself, I'm a young 41yr old father of three grown up kids (15, 18 & 21), I'm also a proud granddad of Luke 5 & Ellie who just turned 1 a couple of months ago.....needless to say they are used to having a camera lens pointed in their direction everytime they visit or stay over :blushing:

Both digital and 35mm film are used by me but I've not been processing my own B&W for too long, nonetheless I'm enjoying it a lot.......I'm looking at an enlarger now but wouldn't want to have one that spends most of it's time unused & boxed in the corner gathering dust!

Haven't uploaded any shots yet with only just registering but will be doing so shortly.......I'm no David Bailey remember although I do have an Olympus Trip35 :mrgreen:

Cheers, Andy

Greetings, Andy, and welcome to the forum!
[FONT=&quot]
scotty.gif
[/FONT]

Greetings, Andy, and welcome to the forum!
[FONT=&quot]
scotty.gif
[/FONT]
Hi there Antarctican :wink:,
Thanks for the reply and welcome my friend, haven't had the chance to spend too much time here (or online period) since registering but the w/end is almost upon us once again so hopefully I'll get some shots uploaded........if I'm not out shooting them that is :mrgreen:

I'm located in East Central Scotland, just outside the very photogenic city of Edinburgh which is handy. All the same I try and not take the typical postcard view type shots of the city such as 'The Castle as seen from Princes St'

Where I am it's more rural countryside so great for nature and landscape/sunrise/sunset type stuff.

Looking forward to getting to know more members too so please stop by & say hello everyone :razz:

Regards, Andy

Most reactions

Back