Hi there...

BarbM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone...
I guess I'll get my feet wet by introducing myself.

I've recently (this year) gotten a Kodak DX6490 and I've been having a ball taking pictures around southern Oregon, northern California and other western US bits. Between kayaking, animals, roadtrips and cultural stuff there's plenty to work with.

Unfortunately, the bloom is off the rose and I suspect that there is more to photography than clicking the button and hoping for the best. It think I'm in the right place to learn a thing or two.

Welcome to TPF.

Learn a thing or two? Here? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Actually, with the assorted talent we have lying around here, I think you can learn more from this Board than by doing a 3 year Degree.

Hi, welcome the boards, hope you find everything you've come seeking for.

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to TPF.

Actually, with the assorted talent we have lying around here, I think you can learn more from this Board than by doing a 3 year Degree.

Ill agree to that...I think I can borderline on knowing as much as my photography teacher and its all cause of this board.....well..maybe...not...AS MUCH...just...along...his lines...I guess.

HERTZ SHAVES MONKIES *pokes Hertz in the eye...runs like hell* BWAHAHAHHA

BarbM said:
Hi everyone...
I guess I'll get my feet wet by introducing myself.

Hey Barb, welcome to our pond. Watch out for the big sharks...:lol:

Welcome to TPF!

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to TPF.

Thanks everyone - now I know I'm in the right place!

BarbM said:
Thanks everyone - now I know I'm in the right place!

*evil smile* muhahaha....ahaaah...muhah...hahah...muhahahahahahahahahaha *cough* hahaha *splutter cough*...I hope no one noticed that.....

Most reactions

Back