Hi there...

Goofup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! Just kinda stumbled onto you guys/girls while surfing. Been around for a while (read: I'm "old"), and certainly no expert, but hopefully I can help/contribute in the future.

This is a highly appropriate use of my one thousandth post by welcoming someone who's "old" and "no expert", my credentials to a "T"!
Welcome aboard Goofup!

mmm, MrSid, actually I am the one who's 'old' and 'no expert'....maybe we'll form our own club! :wink:

Welcome to the nuthouse, Goofup...start posting and have fun! :D

terri said:
mmm, MrSid, actually I am the one who's 'old' and 'no expert'....maybe we'll form our own club! :wink:

I wish! Anytime, anyplace!

Hey, welcome to the forum. We've already had a chance to bump heads in the main forum :D

Oh, great, what a way to start off as a new member!

Actually, just because I'm new here doesn't mean I'm new to photography. I started off with a TLR back in the 60's, did my own B/W for a while, and my dad was a lithographer- his "camera" was about the size of a small bedroom and you could literally walk around in it- he'd bring home 16"X20" negs he messed up. Been around photography "a while". Anyway, converted to digital a few years ago and never looked back.

So here I am- what a combo: an opinionated old fart with enough experience to make him dangerous. (On the other hand, they don't call me Goofup for nothing!)

Most reactions

Back