Hi Y’all From Mississippi

Iglyde

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
As a little girl I would go with my dad to the school darkroom and watch him process film, the images magically appearing on the paper. Now I am an adult, strictly amateur, avid photographer. I use Canon bodies and lenses, but I do have a Sony high end P&S that I snap pics with while rolling down the road on my Harley. My husband and I like to travel around this beautiful country and that camera gets some pretty good shots without having to stop every few miles.
My biggest award was having one of my photographs featured on the cover of the American Paint Horse Association’s 2013 calendar. It was also the month of August photo and was used in one of the APHA’s editions of Chrome, a stylish publication of sorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good and interesting intro. Congrats on the honors. My first introduction to "serious" photography was a school darkroom also back in the late 70's.

As a little girl I would go with my dad to the school darkroom and watch him process film, the images magically appearing on the paper. Now I am an adult, strictly amateur, avid photographer. I use Canon bodies and lenses, but I do have a Sony high end P&S that I snap pics with while rolling down the road on my Harley. My husband and I like to travel around this beautiful country and that camera gets some pretty good shots without having to stop every few miles.
My biggest award was having one of my photographs featured on the cover of the American Paint Horse Association’s 2013 calendar. It was also the month of August photo and was used in one of the APHA’s editions of Chrome, a stylish publication of sorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations on your achievements Iglyde and welcome to the forums.

Welcome to TPF! It's great that you were introduced to photography at such a young age. I hope you post some of your work in our Galleries section!

Enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

Back