Hi.

sin_q

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, as you can see from my post count i am new to these forums...
not only the forums, but also photography, i have just bought a Nikon Coolpix 3100 but i havent really tested it out yet, i hope to become a good photographer in the future and become active on these boards.

Sin Q

Welcome! Post those pics and let us see. :) You will love it here.

nah.. i wont really post the ones ive taken just yet...
its pretty hard to find something good to take a photograph of in kuwait..
if i was bac in canada it would be different...
anyways, ill post any pics as soon as i take them :)

Sin Q

Hey Sin Q welcome to the forum.
You mentioned "if you were back in Canada" so I'm assuming you're originally from Canada. I was wondering exactly your from and just out of curiosity what are you doing in Kuwait?

I'm from ottawa, and well, my dad has work here in kuwait, so the whole family went... i will be goin back next year though.

I could find lots of cool things to shoot in Kuwait, there are those unusual buildings in Kuwait City, The desert is always cool, oil pumps, if composed properly could look cool, there is alot of desert wildlife that would be cool.

And perhaps you could find some rusted blown up Iraqi tanks still sitting there, that would be interesting, as well as any other "tasteful" Iraq war pics, i.e. bombed out bunkers, etc. I don't know how much is left in terms of war pics, but if done right, they could be really powerful pictures.

hmm.. ok ty :)..
but since i dun hav a car, the war pics are out ;)

Most reactions

Back