Hi

angelikmermaid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello everyone, I am very interested in Photography, as well as sculpting and drawing. I have a canon rebel... its not the best im sure, but its a nice camera to start off with i think. altho i dont know much about it lol. I hope to take some Photography classes soon and learn more about what im doing. I hope to show all of you some of my pictuers and i would love for your comments and advise.

thanks.

Howdy! Welcome to this crazy place! I'm sure you'll find that you'll love it here!

Zach :D

Welcome to the Insanity Club! :)

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome to TPF angel!!! I have two Canon Rebels...the Digital and a older SII ...I love them like they were my own kids...if I had any. :wink:

mygrain said:
Welcome to TPF angel!!! I have two Canon Rebels...the Digital and a older SII ...I love them like they were my own kids...if I had any. :wink:

You won't say that when they start asking you for money.....

lol. yeah i love my Canon Rebel too.. ahhh cant say that i treat it like my own kids tho.. i forgot my camera at my dads house.. oopes......

angelikmermaid said:
lol. yeah i love my Canon Rebel too.. ahhh cant say that i treat it like my own kids tho.. i forgot my camera at my dads house.. oopes......

lol :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back