HI

Battous Girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really don't know what to say other than I'm really excited to be here and able to post on my own user account now.. I'm not as comfident that my photos and what not will be ecceptional like most of yours but I'll try my best and I'll get better... Eventually. Utill I met my fiancé I had no idea that I liked photography.. I fell in love with his camera and soon after him and mine. I don't exactly have a talent for it just yet but I'm pracicing.. I love to watch him photograph more then doing the photo's myself but I still love to shoot...what's that tell ya :lol:

I own and shoot a Canon AE-1 and 50mm 1.8 and I currently have on loan a Canon FD 28mm Gemini 80-200, Vivitar 400mm 5.6 and have access to all of my My Fiancé's glass (listed somewhere around her :lol:)

YAY!
the forum has the pleasure of having mr. AND mrs. battou! :D

welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard. :)

(you might want to look into a browser with spell check ;) )

Welcome aboard. :)

(you might want to look into a browser with spell check ;) )

I can't live without Firefox, personally. I'm a fine speller, but a mediocre typist. :lol:

Welcome!

As for me needing spell check I don't ussually type.. I'm a free hand pen to paper writter not a computor person but I've gotten really into it after I met Battou, even then for the most part he has been the one proof reading my posts and correcting typoes, he can't spell to save his life so a simple typo can get over looked or incorrectly corrected, but I'll look into one.

Thanks for having me :D

Welcome aboard.

RE: Spell checkers
I think most any browser will have one now, but I think I did have to install it for Opera - so maybe not. I use it frequently... ;)

Welcome aboard.

RE: Spell checkers
I think most any browser will have one now, but I think I did have to install it for Opera - so maybe not. I use it frequently... ;)

Well, for right now she is using my browser (FX3), However I keep the Spellchecker disengaged because the thing slows this computer down. Under normal circumstances it does not effect the speed of the computer but this computer is so screwed up it ain't funny, the slightest little thing can cause it to be real stupid and sluggish. Not to mention I can't stand the little red dotted line under half my words.

Not to mention I can't stand the little red dotted line under half my words.

That's one thing I like about this one - it doesn't do that.

It only spell checks when I tell it to.

What's your name?

I'm going to feel really silly going on calling you 'battou's girl' for very long!

She is still skiddish about the internet and perfers not to give her name at this point. Perhaps at some point in the future, I dunno.

I asked her several times if that was what she really wanted so....

Most reactions

Back