Hi!!

FlightShadow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
American Fork, Utah with my second home being Salt
Website
www.myaviation.net
Hi!!

I'm fairly new here - as of a few days ago, figured I'd put my little entry into the welcome forum. :)

A little about me - I'm 15, in 10th grade. My favorite subjects are Math and Science, and, for what it's worth, I'm planning on being an air traffic controller :p

I really started getting into photography when I was on the Yearbook Staff of my Jr. High School last year - then my mom got a little Canon for Mom's day, and I kindof confiscated it ...:D:D

Just a week ago, I got a camera I could finally call my very own - FujiFilm S3100 - 4MP, 6x Optical Zoom. It's not nearly the best out there, but it works for me! I enjoy Aviation Photography (I make trips up to my local Int'l airport at SLC a lot) and taking pics of sunsets, the mountains around my house, and nature in general. (I also like walking around and taking pics of random things :D)

There's my little bio - and it's nice to be here! I really like this forum :)

-Jeff

Welcome FS, glad to see you here. We share a couple of comon interests, photography and flight. You will learn a lot here and find a lot of friends if that is what you are looking for. Again, welcome aboard and hope to see you post some of your work soon.

Hi Jeff. Welcome to the forum!

There are quite a few photographers that enjoy aviation photos around here, I'm sure you'll love their shots and they'll love to see yours!

Welcome Jeff!

Welcome Jeff! Been many times through American Fork on my way to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Glad you decided to join our 'fun' group. :lol:

Welcome to TPF:D

Crikey another young lad - you wait ages for one and three come at once!

Welcome to TPF - look out for AIRIC - he knows all about this kinda stuff!

Rob

Most reactions

Back