Hi :)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

Hoping to share and learn with others on here. Not about trolling other photos, and having pissing contests. I'll gladly share what I know, and look forward to learning from all of you!

Into all forms of photography. Currently focusing on portrait, and attempting to learn how to use speedlights. :ambivalence:

Nice to meet you all!

Wait.. so the contest is cancelled? Ok, well would have been nice to know before I drank that whole gallon of water. Lol

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find we have some really knowledgeable portrait photographers here abouts who are pretty good eggs. I'm not really a portrait guy myself but there are a lot of folks around that are really outstanding in that arena.

haha Yes, a sense of humor! I love it :)
Really looking forward to meeting these eggs you speak of. :1219:

Nice to meet you! What kind of things do you like to shoot?

haha Yes, a sense of humor! I love it :)
Really looking forward to meeting these eggs you speak of. :1219:

Nice to meet you! What kind of things do you like to shoot?

As my youngest daughter often says when she's introducing me to friends - this is my dad. You'll like him. He's weird. but you like him. Lol

As for what I shoot, critters mostly. Strangely enough, I do take a lot of pictures at the zoo. Lol. Samples available by clicking on the link in my signature to my flickr account. Feel free to browse and giggle as needed. Wait, your not carrying any rotten veggies by chance are you?

Awesome, love animals :)
Weird is good! I will definitely be taking a look at your shots.
I'm new to forums really, so it might take me a little bit to understand exactly how this works. lol

Welcome to TPF annielipton! Make sure to check out the Thursday Night Photography Bull S*** Sessions, held at the TPF Canteen. Beers are just $2.99, sandwiches $5.50 or $4.50 for a half sandwich and a bowl of Soup!

Awesome, love animals :)
Weird is good! I will definitely be taking a look at your shots.
I'm new to forums really, so it might take me a little bit to understand exactly how this works. lol

No worries. We grade on the curve around here - lol. BTW, meet Derrel. One of the good eggs I mentioned earlier. When it comes to portrait photography he's definitely top shelf. He's also pretty much an encyclopedia of general photographic knowledge.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF annielipton! Make sure to check out the Thursday Night Photography Bull S*** Sessions, held at the TPF Canteen. Beers are just $2.99, sandwiches $5.50 or $4.50 for a half sandwich and a bowl of Soup!

Hi Derrel! Great to meet you! Such low prices, I'm sold! Nice meeting you also @Designer @snowboard :)

Welcome to the forum, i also just joined ;)

Most reactions

Back