Hi!

Welcome, we work with rescue Shetland sheepdogs for the Mid AZ Shetland sheepdog rescue organization.
If you have a yard like mine, with lots of plants, you can have 15 cats there and not see any until you start poking around the bushes or call them. :)
Glad you are here.

Welcome, we work with rescue Shetland sheepdogs for the Mid AZ Shetland sheepdog rescue organization.
If you have a yard like mine, with lots of plants, you can have 15 cats there and not see any until you start poking around the bushes or call them. :)
Glad you are here.

That's awesome! Shelties are so cute! I have a huge yard for the dog .. but most of my cats have never stepped foot outside (well, the ones who are rescues haven't since they came here) lol.

We have a pretty large house (2500sq ft) with 2 floors and it's a pretty open concept floor plan and we have all sorts of cat trees and walkways and goodies .. a few of them did get outside once though. I about had a heart attack LOL.

Sweet. Our outside cats all are self adopted, the momma kitty had kittens in the yard, and others just wandered into the yard for the shade and to drink at the pond. We found homes for most of the kittens, still have 2 of them (from different mommas, it has happened twice) and we did the TNR for the momma kitties and had all the kittens spayed and neutered.

Widget:
DSCN0056.jpg

Lady Grey:
HPIM3495a.jpg
Our only current indoor resident, Raven:
HPIM0727a.jpg

lol yes, I love coffee! but I hate paying $8 for a cup of it lol.
Thought so! The wife and I love adding syrup every now and then!

Lots of us on here love coffee. In fact, there's an entire thread: The Coffee House

Sweet. Our outside cats all are self adopted, the momma kitty had kittens in the yard, and others just wandered into the yard for the shade and to drink at the pond. We found homes for most of the kittens, still have 2 of them (from different mommas, it has happened twice) and we did the TNR for the momma kitties and had all the kittens spayed and neutered.
Oh they're all so pretty! I especially love Raven .. I am a big softy for the black kitties! We have 5 blackies (well 3 blackies and 2 black smokes lol)

Lots of us on here love coffee. In fact, there's an entire thread: The Coffee House
Ha! That's awesome I'll check it out!
I use Torani Syrups .. so freaking good!

lol yes, I love coffee! but I hate paying $8 for a cup of it lol.

Wait.. woah. Can't direct her to the coffee house without a proper warning first.

Ok, well I guess all that can really suffice here are the words of obiwan Kenobi...

Never was there a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Hail cat lady!

We're only aspiring crazy cat people with 4 Maine Coons. :)

Most reactions

Back