Hi!

ltcvnzl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm leticia and I'm new to the forum. I've been photographing for a few years, but I never got really committed to it because I'm insecure, I mostly photograph while traveling but I want to improve on it and transform photography into a more often activity.

Currently I own a Canon T3, I bought it on 2011, and I use mostly the 50mm lens.

Welcome. Looking at other works and getting critiques on your own is a good way to learn to get better. Nobody is perfect, and nobody takes a perfect shot every shot. So, don't feel insecure about your abilities. Post in the proper forum and people will help if you ask. Also don't limit yourself to just travel shots. There are things around your house / apartment to take pictures of. Just need to look with a different view / attitude. It may all seem normal / mundane to you becasue your used to it day in and day out. But check out the forums and pictures. And you will see many pictures people take in their very own local areas. Even something mundane as a pile of folded clothes can become a variable canvas of colors! A picture of well weathered mail boxes won best of show in a local fair in my town. To the people that lived there. They were probably considered broken down old mail boxes. And never once noticed what that photographer did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back