Hi!

Daylon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New TPFer here. Actually just did a Google search this afternoon and found the forum. Posted a pic and some questions and already have recieved good feedback!

I'm a newbie photgrapher here in Dallas trying to see if I can't parlay my meager skills into a part time (or hopefully full time) gig.

First photo post-->

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65899

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to meeting some of you in the Dallas or Austin areas. Went to my first "camera club" meeting last week (Dallas Camera Club) where I saw some really amazing shots. They do monthly competitions and after seeing some of their imagery, I've determined that I have a HECKUVA lot to learn about this photog stuff.

Side note, did my very first series of nudes last week.. shooting an ancient Canon-F-1 and an even MORE ancient Yaschica 635 TLR in black and white film. Get those back tomorrow morning, so lil excited about that. It was a little surreal sitting in a studio with 7 other photographers (who all had very high-end digitals I might add.. d200's, 5D's) and saying things like "okay now arch, and turn to this side...chin up" to a nekkid person.

Anyway, greetings to all, and hope to see / post / read more of ya in the future!

Daylon

Hi Daylon, we have quite a few Texans around here... ;)

Welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back