HI! :)

xxjinxyjinxxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey! My name is Chelsea. And uhhh....I'm not very good at these introduction thingys lol but...

I LOVE Photography even though I don't know very much about it at all. I just look at photography all the time on photobucket and I've always wanted a digital camera which i'm probably going to get for my birthday which is in 6 days. I'm going to take photography in highschool and I want to be a photographer and writer when I'm older. :)

Other than photography I LOVE the band Green Day. I have loved them for three years now. Soooo basically my life revolves around Green Day, photography, music, and forums LOL

I am looking forward to learning more from this site. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum, you couldn't have picked a better place to learn about photography.

Have you given much thought as to what camera you're probably getting?

ummm...i really don't know which camera's are the really good ones. But my dad was looking at HP cameras while we were at Walmart one day.

I asked because now would be a good time to ask any questions you or your dad might have (if you haven't done so already).

Hey Chelsea, welcome aboard. Read, read and read. After that, post, post and post. And don't forget to ask, ask, ask. ;)

Enjoy the Forum.

Hey Chelsea, welcome aboard. Read, read and read. After that, post, post and post. And don't forget to ask, ask, ask. ;)

Enjoy the Forum.

LOL. okay thanks, thanks, thanks!

Well i was kinda disappointed today at school because I couldn't get in the Photography class that I wanted for 9th grade so instead i have to take Graphic Design and then Photography prbably in 10th grade. :( But the cool thing is in Graphic Designing you get to eat snacks in there and bring something to drink and the teacher's pretty cool. :mrgreen: So I guess I'm okay with it! :thumbup:

Welcome aboard!

Today i got my FIRST digital camera with my birthday money (my birthday was today) and it's a HP camera and it's COOL! LOL. I'm so happy! haha ^_^

Most reactions

Back