Hi.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Hi, I've just registered. :)
I live in England, not far from London. I won't give out my exact location if that is alright. :) I've only recently started in photography. I got a Dynax 5 for my 21st birthday in February. Since then I've bought a 90-300mm Tamron zoom to go with the 28-80mm Sigma and 28-100mm Minolta that I got with the camera. I've also got a Sigma polarising filter.
I've got access to a digital camera. A Toshiba PDR-M61. It’s not great but it's also not mine. I hunted it out for my mum with a budget of £50. She wanted to keep a record of the dog my sister and I got her for her 60th. I seem to have taken over the camera. :mrgreen: I'm a regular on a digital only forum so take lots of photos for that place. I'd like to share my film and digital photos with you guys if that's ok. And see yours to of course. :)

I've also got a Minolta sr-1, srt-101, srt-101 (broken) and a srt-303. I wanted a Minolta srt-101 and ended up buying that lot. Please don’t ask me to explain why. I can't remember why I wanted a 101 in the first place. :mrgreen: I've just put a roll of film in the working 101 but have only taken two pictures so far.

My preferences in photography are macro, our two dogs (Abby and Pickles) and abstract. I'm getting into reversing lenses on the digital camera. Getting? I meant hooked. :)
I don't know if I'm any good at photography, but I like taking pictures. I'm kind of an imperfect perfectionist. I never like my pictures. I can always find something I hate about them. :(

Anyhoo. Thanks for reading.

Welcome aboard Ferny from an ex-East Anglian.

Hi ferny,
Welcome to the board... and the family keeps on growing!!! :D

BTW I'm my own worst critic too.

Enjoy this madhouse...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back