Hidden in the shadow.

Reaction score
I'm living in a place near Amsterdam ( Holland )
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was trying to create a kind of Lonliness, but not that much. But I need to learn so much! I'm not perfect as you all haha. So maybe you could give me some feedback.

2926226635_5ccc673191_o.jpg

I'm no pro but the picture is very symmetrical,.. maybe too much so. It would be fun to play off that hard shadow, perhaps positioning the subject in partial light.. focus is tight.. hard light near the arse start to distract if I look too long,.. not a sexual thing, just draws the eye there. A simple light bouncing might provide some interesting fill - I sometimes just grab my truck's window shade, gold on one side silver on the other. Try some crops to feel out asymmetrical compositions (if you dont have any) and if you can re-shoot.

You might also get closer to the subject's face, seek to capture the moment of expression when she 'goes there'... at the same time defocusing the background with a wider aperture.

-Shea

I'm no pro but the picture is very symmetrical,.. maybe too much so. It would be fun to play off that hard shadow, perhaps positioning the subject in partial light.. focus is tight.. hard light near the arse start to distract if I look too long,.. not a sexual thing, just draws the eye there. A simple light bouncing might provide some interesting fill - I sometimes just grab my trucks window shade. Try some crops to feel out asymmetrical compositions (if you dont have any) and if you can re-shoot.

You might also get closer to the subject's face, seek to capture the moment of expression when she 'goes there'... at the same time defocusing the background with a wider aperture.

-Shea

Thanks for your feedback! It is helpfull!

I think it is a great shot, I would agree, maybe a little too much shadow, And i would prefer to have seen the face a little closer or more defined. But i am a total noob so dont listen to me lol

Most reactions

Back