Hide and Seek

nynfortoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a trip up to Dinas Bran, near Llangollen, North Wales with an old friend on Saturday. Bit of a trek up to the ruins atop the hill, but lovely peaceful at the top; a nice change of pace from the bustling biker-heavy village.

Sat at the top and scouted around for some nice shots, though I didn't want to take too long because my friend has no interest in photography. There were a couple of young girls playing Hide and Seek with their parents, and fortunately, they wandered into my shot. I waited for them to crawl to where I considered would be the strongest composition, and snapped away.

2709226325_5d10138776_o.jpg

10-22mm lens at 10mm. F/6.3. 1/400s. ISO 100. No filters this time.

Tell me what you think. And if you don't like anything, don't hold back; I value any comments.

Cheers.

Last edited:
This is great! The fact that that you can see soo far out adds so much to the photo. Awesome job!

This is great! The fact that that you can see soo far out adds so much to the photo. Awesome job!

Thanks a lot :)

I was quite fortunate in that respect, really. Shortly beforehand, the distant mountains were covered in haze and the sky was almost a blanket of cloud. It really cleared up.

I'd like to go back later/earlier in the day for the lower sun; there are some more really cool broken arches that'd really suit the moodier light.

Most reactions

Back