High elf

HanPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
haltijan muotokuva.jpg

with highlight

Only thing I notice is the chin/lips are sharper than the eyes.

Other than that, nicely done.

I like the lighting and processing, but I don't know. The composition of this seems kind of odd to me, and the lower one-fifth of this photo (the, um, you know...) doesn't work well, IMO.

?

I like the lighting and processing, but I don't know. The composition of this seems kind of odd to me, and the lower one-fifth of this photo (the, um, you know...) doesn't work well, IMO.
Thanks.

The specular highlights are a bit more intense than I find ideal, but that's an artistic choice. I do agree with Waday however on the crop. Because of the model's proximity and angle to the camera her breasts have a very unbalanced appearance. I would crop the bottom portion right at the top of the cleavage, so that her right breast is removed and the left has about half the visible area it does now.

I would also recrop, but other wise I really like it! :)

This is a kind of look-at-her-boobs shot and, for that reason, it is a failure, imo.
Man, that is objectifying women in the worst way.
Her eyes are in the top quarter and the picture could easily have been cropped to make a half-decent portrait.
Instead it is extended so her breasts show - and there is nothing important in the important parts of the image.

Last edited:

Other than that, nicely done.
the only thing I noticed was the boob job

I like the ear job, but if I wanted to show this to my elf-infatuated granddaughter, I would crop just above her magnificent cleavage.

Magnificent that it is.

Utterly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back