High-Key - Chloé

Cedric TOSONI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
An other photo in Hey-key lighting.
Model: Chloé
web_MG_9952.jpg

Love it :), her eyes are pin sharp but her skin is beautifully soft, I have to know how you acheived this?

very soft, delicate portrait, well done! The only nitpicks I have is with the hair (even though it IS a high key shot, sometimes the shadows need pulling back down to normal) and the strap on the right. If you took out the 'clip' or whatever that is on the strap, it would look much better. That or no strap would work well.

you might want to leave a littl e more room at the top next time, but that's pretty much just opinion.

Love your use of light here and on your website as well! Great work!

only thing i dont like is the reflection in her eye...its too large. but thats a pretty small detail

Beautiful shot! Love the skin tones. I am still undecided about the hair hanging of of her ear. The crop is an Art Directors nightmare maybe take some off the bottom.

thank you for your encouragements :hug::

I post before / after, 95% of this photo is developed in RAW with Adobe Lightroom

Compare_MG_9952.jpg

Cedric TOSONI said:
thank you for your encouragements :hug::

I post before / after, 95% of this photo is developed in RAW with Adobe Lightroom

You forgot to say how? ;)

I am available to come to show you my techniques of retouch, lightings etc. if you pay me expenses and journey :D:D:D:D:D:D

I love USA ;)

This is technique of HighKey, You push the clear curves at most without burning. And you keep bored pixels grace in the mask of fusion without alterer nor to eclaircir

Cedric TOSONI said:
I am available to come to show you my techniques of retouch, lightings etc. if you pay me expenses and journey :D:D:D:D:D:D

I love USA ;)

hehe sorry to dissapoint but i'm in merry old England ;)

Most reactions

Back