High Key Wolf

SleepingWolf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
High key effect from a properly exposed original.

DSC_6980x.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely Beautiful !! :heart:

Awesome! You continue to impress, Sleeping Wolf :)

its strange I tend to prefer a lowkey effect over a highkey one - but that is just me

I would be interested in seeing the original just to see how much effect you did add - the shot looks to be in the snow. Must say the wolf looks great !

its strange I tend to prefer a lowkey effect over a highkey one - but that is just me

I would be interested in seeing the original just to see how much effect you did add - the shot looks to be in the snow. Must say the wolf looks great !

doing a lowkey would have rendered all the snow black...not sure why you would want to do that.

doing a lowkey would have rendered all the snow black...not sure why you would want to do that.

ahh no I don't mean low key every time - but just in general I prefer the look of low key of the look of high key - but like I said that is just me and who's to know that view might change someday
I agree with the snow environment highkey would certainly be a good aspect - and heck if I were in the same situation I would probably turn to highkey as well

I think the effect works. It's a little extreme but it works. Good job!

And thanks for sharing!

interesting - you applied the change to the whole shot and not just the background. Did you try with a layermask and just the background - keeping the wolf as he is now?
somehow I think that might work better (least to my eye - but then to my eye I like the original too) ;)

Most reactions

Back